Massey Ferguson Industrial Tractor, What Model?

There is a Massey Ferguson Industrial Tractor with Loader coming up at auction and I was wondering if any one could tell me what model it is?. It does not have a hood or grill so I can't identify it.

Here's the link http://www.sundgren.com/auctions.php

Thanks for every ones help,
Coyote

It appears to be a late 70's, early 80's MF 20 Industial loader. It should have a 3 cyl. Perkins 152 diesel @ 40HP. Looks like a shuttle shift (4speed) transmission.It's missing the hood. That will cost you. A MF 230, 240 hood might fit. I have a MF30E-Very similar. Keep us posted. Good luck!

tires look good plus wheel weights, bucket pretty straight, rust near upper end of lift cylinders might mean welded or metal getting tired there

It is an early to mid 70's MF 20 with an MF 32 loader. It is an industrial version of an MF 135. It will have a 3 cylinder Perkins gas or diesel engine. The power train is hard to beat and you might get it pretty cheap without the hood etc. The big question is; Why is the hood and grill missing? Was there major problems with it? Are the grill and hood still kicking around somewhere? See how it runs before you bid. If it runs and is complete except for the hood and grill, it's worth fixing if you get it for somewhere around about $2500. I bet it will sell cheaper unless it ran perfect. The loader is probably worth $1000. Dave

Late 70's and early to mid 80's would be an MF 20C. They are based on a 230, 235/245 tractor. The tractor in the picture is earlier than that. It's a US model MF 20, which is based on a 135. Dave

I went and checked it out today and for looks go it's in pretty ruff shape. The diesel engine did start with out hesitation, the seat needs to be replaced, he said the 3 point hitch quit, it's like something inside came loose. the bucket has a break in the top and the power steering leaks out all the fluid in a week.

I'm hoping it's going to go cheaper since it has all of those problems.
I'll keep every one updated
Thanks for every ones help,
Coyote

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back