mahindra selling new equipment at auction

wilson ind

Noticed on Big Iron auction June 3 Mahindra is selling a lot of new or slights used equipment.Some small
tractors with 3 or 4 hours. Seems rather odd?

MOST of that stuff is coming from where they closed some dealers. Dealer inventory that was stil on company floor plan but would not qualify to transfer to another dealer.

I too worked on one once for a neighbor. He had bought it brand new. The basic tractor was ok but I was not impressed by a lot of it. Normal maintenance items were a PITA. Some of their ideas were weird on how it was put together.

And company ad —-World number one seller — How can they say that. Neighbor has one and he has to completely stop to change gears. Here in North East Texas you just can’t sell them. Auctions can hardly get a bid.

Just because they sell a lot doesn’t mean it’s any good McDonald’s probably sells the most hamburgers but it’s one the cheapest worse ones you can buy buy I buy em When I’m in a hurry so does everyone else

Fellow I know bought one about 5 years ago with a loader and some attachments,he does landscape type work and uses the tractor a lot its done
pretty good for him he says no real problems.Meanwhile farm across the river from me bought a new JD about the same time in the last year they
have had at least two pretty expensive service calls on that tractor and probably have 1/2 the hrs on the JD as the Mahindra.And am sure the JD
cost a whole lot more.

I've had a Mahindra for six years and haven't had any issues with it. Mine was built in Korea by TYM with a Daedong (aka Kioti in the US) engine.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back