Mahindra part came in

old

And so far I have the new reverse fork and oil channel in. Like to never get them in since to do so you have to pull the pinion shaft and top set of transmission gear to get to the reverse drive gears and shaft and pull it to get shiftier on. Oh well at least it is going back together now

Yes if was. Had to have the Mahindra dealer send me parts pages so I could then tell them what I needed and that took 2 or so week and then 2 week for the parts to get here

Just happy to get the parts I bet, I know I?m always happy to get something like that and then ready to put it back together.

That's what bad about buying tractors not being top brands. Most time dealers are not set up very good. There has been several different people here try different brands and don't last long. Kioti had a dealer that didn't last long but friend had one and he liked it until he needed parts.No where to get parts local so he bought a Kubota.

I am surprised you had trouble with Mahindra. Very old company. When I got to the Case-IH dealer for parts for my 1960 IH tractor, they come in a Mahindra box. I have no trouble getting any parts for any of my IH-Mahindra design tractors.

No Mahindra dealers close by and the closet one did not know that model of tractor so they had to send me parts diagrams so I could then tell them what was needed As it was it took tem 2 tries to get me the right parts pages since the first one sent where for the 4 wheel drive modal ad this one is 2 wheel drive

What model Mahindra are you working on? Some of them are 90% the same as IH tractors from the 60s. So with some, you can order parts from Case-IH. In my situation, I have three IH tractors from the early 60s. When I get parts over the counter at the Case-IH dealer, they come from Mahindra.

I kind of lost track which of the newest Mahindra tractor still use the same transmissions as the old B275, B-414, 424 and 444. I know the C4005DI and the C4505DI did. I cannot say I know anything about the 6000. Way too new for me to know anything about.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back