M carb throttle shaft bushings, thanks Ken and others!

txdutchman

Just wanted to thank Kenny for his videos and others who posted earlier this year with advice on gettin those bushings out. Started on the carburetor tonight and was wondering how to get them out after finding out you can't just drive them thru the hole.
A quick search came up with answers quick!
Thanks again, this is an awesome place!

I am glad that you got it figured out! I'll keep posting videos as long as my cameras are working! Lol. Let us know if you have any issues (or even if you don't).. We love seeing pictures and videos too!

I agree - lots of very good people on these forums!

Yeah biggest problem was remembering as we took it all apart back in March. At least we have a complete assembled one setting here off of the other M that we have the engine completely torn down in. Did that back in March too and that one is going to be really fun trying to remember where and how it all goes back together. We didn't think it was going to be this long but this thing called work keeps getting in the way of fixing old tractors! lol

I hope to try to get this first one running this weekend but not sure if we can or not. (if it will even run!) I'll keep everyone updated!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back