Iseki tractors

I recently bought an Iseki TS1910 (Bolens G192) tractor. The deal was too good to pass even with parts being hard to find. With that said, does anyone know where I can get parts if I need them in the future. So far its been a great machine.

Thank you all for your great advice.

Charlie

Nope can't even get them from Japan,I have a Bolens/Iseki 242 and no parts source period except for small things.Paid $650 for it 5 years ago and its still going strong but if something major happens thats it.I
did locate a lower radiator hose I needed $75 plus shipping.Ouch.

That's the way it was for my li'l Pasquali 986 tractor. They had already gone out of business when we bought the machine from Southern Tractor down in Tx. (Southern Tractor long-gone also). For the longest time, was only one guy in the US who sold what few Pasquali parts he could get his hands on, and did so at ridiculously inflated prices. Fortunately the only things I had trouble with (at first) were like the clutch cable, rusted fuel tank, bad electrical (which I could do without at the time), etc. Then God finally put the machine out of its misery when the trailer it was on rolled. Ended up giving what was left of it away on the promise that he and his son would tinker with it and try to fix it up again.

One of the Mennonites here bought a White/Iseki front wheel assist tractor with a loader. He broke a front axle on that one. They're usually pretty good at tracking things down,but he never did find one for it. He said he ended up sending that one off to the scrap yard.

Iseki makes good machines. Indeed, they make small/mid tractors for MF. but the early ones including the Bolens models are orphans and parts are just about NLS.

I bought a new one in 1991 or 1992 but replaced it with a Kubota in 1994.

FWIW, the engines are made by Mitsubishi.

Good luck.

Dean

I've seen some welding rods specifically meant for cast iron. Wouldn't mind trying my hand on one of those "scrap yard" tractors!

(quoted from post at 03:16:20 03/23/17) One of the Mennonites here bought a White/Iseki front wheel assist tractor with a loader. He broke a front axle on that one. They're usually pretty good at tracking things down,but he never did find one for it. He said he ended up sending that one off to the scrap yard.

I have a bud that has one with a loader he's beat it to death. When he snapped the front axle at one of the wheels he adapted a jeep hub and wheel to it tho he lost 4WD. He then broke it in haft just behind the clutch (tractor was in two pieces), he slid it back together and welded it back together (he's a welding son of a gun). In the process he lost power steering he uses it to this day to pull a Finnish mower.

Iseki tractors did not use Mitsubishi engines. They built their own, and it's a darn good one, too. They are using some Mitsubishi and Shibaura engines now, because Iseki doesn't build any that are Tier 4f compliant.

If you ever find a 4WD with the front out buy it and take a 2WD front end and bolt it on.Thats what I did with a MF 220 4WD took the front end off and bolted on a
2WD from a Allis CHalmers 5020.

Being something of a Bolens fan, I can tell you that depending on the year or model, the Bolens/Iseki tractors used a mix of Iseki, Isuzu, and Mitsubishi engines.

Mine was about the same vintage. Bolens. Built for Bolens by Iseki. About 17 PTO HP hydrostat. Badge engineered.

Dealer had an identical one torn down in the shop. Ordered engine parts under warranty. Dealer said Mitsubishi engine.

At the time, dealer also sold White/Iseki, which is why they had the close out Bolens units. Dealer said identical tractors aside from paint/decals.

Did I personally tear mine down to verify? No.

Dean

Hi R Lund ......... Those ETD guys are bandits ..... I ordered parts back in 1932 and they still haven't arrived ..... Crazy Horse

All your comments confirm what I've found in my research. How about salvage yards that might have a few?? To complete the discussion on engines, Mine has the mitsubishi. So far I love this little machine. It was cheap enough that I cant lose even if it breaks tomorrow. Could probably part it since the parts are so rare and make five fold over what I paid. THe only think I really want now is the front grill. If I dont find one, I'll just make something in the shop.

Thanks for all your comments.
Charlie

For engine parts try Southern Global Tractor, nice people. I got a head gasket there for my AC 5030 (w/ Japanese Toyosha engine). They also have salvage tractors, it appears they have a few Iseki/Bolens.

There are rice burners scattered out there in bone yards, just a matter of hunting for them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back