IHC No.10 Sickle Bar Mower for F-20

FarmallCT

Hi All,

I am looking at a couple of No.10 Sickle Bar Mowers which were made to mount on the Farmall Regular and F-20.

There is one near me with the mounting brackets, but that is missing the cutting bar. I have found another complete mower, minus the mounting brackets, about 8 hours away.

I have not seen many of these mowers before or much information on them, and was curious if there are any other cutting bars, perhaps from newer models, that will fit this model? I would like to get the closer one but it would only be worth it if I can find a
cutting bar to go with it. I could get both and have the brackets for the complete one, but would like to be able to make two complete mowers eventually if possible.

If anyone has any other information or parts sources for these F series implements that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you in advance,

~FarmallCT

Do you happen to have a picture? I think,I might have one but I am not sure the model number. Different and older than the No. 25, 27, or 31 mowers that I have. If you can get a picture for me I could try to compare the different mowers and see how close they might be for you. Good luck, Mike

That would be great, I have attached a few pictures below for you to compare.

The first two pictures below are of the one missing the sickle bar, the next two pictures are of the complete one further away with what I believe is the correct bar.

Thanks in advance,

~FarmallCT

cvphoto57875.jpg

cvphoto57876.jpg

cvphoto57877.jpg

cvphoto57878.jpg

From what I have seen of IH cutting bars the differences is of course length and the bolt hole pattern where it connects to the mower. The mower I have for my F14 has a different bolt hole pattern than the model 31 I have for my H. I would think it would be fairly easy to get the correct cutting bar from a junk yard.

That would be great, I have attached a few pictures below for you to compare.

The first two pictures below are of the one missing the sickle bar, the next two pictures are of the complete one further away with what I believe is the correct bar.

Thanks in advance,

~FarmallCT

cvphoto57875.jpg

cvphoto57876.jpg

cvphoto57877.jpg

cvphoto57878.jpg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back