for hauling posts

caterpillar guy

Would you guys really look for the hauling schedule, in the community section of the different topics. When looking at discussion forums leads you right , yup tractor transporting. And if you were a new user or not a regular here would make this common mistake . If powers to be really wanted to make a change they would put the Hauling schedule in the discussion forums as a separate forum and allow regular carriers to advertise on it since unless you know somebody doing that most are asking about or for someone to haul for them. As for the flaming these guys for posting in Tractor Transporting it's not really a terrible nnor big deal. Most here post some place about something that would not fit into a nice neat package for some forums.

Would you guys really look for the hauling schedule, in the community section of the different topics. When looking at discussion forums leads you right , yup tractor transporting. And if you were a new user or not a regular here would make this common mistake . If powers to be really wanted to make a change they would put the Hauling schedule in the discussion forums as a separate forum and allow regular carriers to advertise on it since unless you know somebody doing that most are asking about or for someone to haul for them. As for the flaming these guys for posting in Tractor Transporting it's not really a terrible nnor big deal. Most here post some place about something that would not fit into a nice neat package for some forums.
I’m on an iPhone. There is nothing in the community section for transport that I can see. I finally found it by going to the three bars at the top left on the Home Screen.
Then you go to market place and hit that and classifieds comes up. Hit that and then hit categories which brings you to transport.
I’m guessing it’s a lot easier by computer.

I’m on an iPhone. There is nothing in the community section for transport that I can see. I finally found it by going to the three bars at the top left on the Home Screen.
Then you go to market place and hit that and classifieds comes up. Hit that and then hit categories which brings you to transport.
I’m guessing it’s a lot easier by computer.
Another way to it is on the YT homepage, the Hauling Schedule ,was and still is, in the Community section of the homepage.

Another way to it is on the YT homepage, the Hauling Schedule ,was and still is, in the Community section of the homepage.
I guess I’m missing something. I just went through 4 pages of community features and all I see are pictures, videos, earworms and puzzles. Nothing on my phone shows categories like it does the way I found it. It could be about using a phone as apposed to a computer.

I guess I’m missing something. I just went through 4 pages of community features and all I see are pictures, videos, earworms and puzzles. Nothing on my phone shows categories like it does the way I found it. It could be about using a phone as apposed to a computer.
The Community grouping on the home page is not the same as the Community Features Forum in the Discussion Forums, so you would not find it there.

Yes, I would say it is simpler on a computer. It looks like a run around any way you go on a phone.

On my phone I used the 3 bars at the upper left to get the Menu. Click on Resources. YT Home page should appear as a choice. Click on it and when it opens click on Menu, you will see the Marketplace group then Community is the next group down. Hauling schedule is at the bottom of that group.

You need to go to the homepage, homepage

not the forums homepage that you get to by clicking on the icon on the top of the page

You find this site with a google search and it brings you to the main forum page.
Now you have a choice......

You can spend half a day searching the entire site for all the rules and features.
After clicking here and poking there you spin around three times and finally find the correct page to post hauling request.

OR

You post your hauling request on the forum marked Tractor Transporting and be done with it.

Decisions Decisions

You find this site with a google search and it brings you to the main forum page.
Now you have a choice......

You can spend half a day searching the entire site for all the rules and features.
After clicking here and poking there you spin around three times and finally find the correct page to post hauling request.

OR

You post your hauling request on the forum marked Tractor Transporting and be done with it.

Decisions Decisions
Badda BOOM

BINGO

You need to go to the homepage, homepage

not the forums homepage that you get to by clicking on the icon on the top of the page
Yes you can get there from the forum homepage (your second link).

When on your phone:
click three bars upper left
Then Marketplace (which can also be found at the top of the forums homepage link when on a computer or tablet and the next clicks are fthe same for either a phone OR a computer or tablet)
Then Classifieds
Then Categories
Then Hauling/Transport

Yes you can get there from the forum homepage (your second link).

When on your phone:
click three bars upper left
Then Marketplace (which can also be found at the top of the forums homepage link when on a computer or tablet and the next clicks are fthe same for either a phone OR a computer or tablet)
Then Classifieds
Then Categories
Then Hauling/Transport
That's so easy to find!! 🤣 Only need to click through 5 different pages! 😲 It's no wonder that the rogue custom hauling requests aren't being posted there. :rolleyes:

That's so easy to find!! 🤣 Only need to click through 5 different pages! 😲 It's no wonder that the rogue custom hauling requests aren't being posted there. :rolleyes:
When a newbie types in a question via a search engine, the results are way more likely to be something like this:

Which leads one to this page.
1714338249334.png

And why go looking elsewhere if you do not read the itty bitty notice under the Tractor Transporting title.

1714338860398.png

Take a moment to read the above notice under the "Tractor Transporting"

Discussion topics related to how you haul your tractor and the related equipment.
Please see below for ISO ads for hauling etc:
No Business Advertising - (I am not a business so I am okay here) These hauling ads (is that for here or at the link at the bottom?) are for individual, person-to-person advertising only and is not to be used by hauling companies or professional haulers. No Brokers. (Well, I am an individual so the previous does not apply to me!)
Hauling & Transportation Ads

It's not in the community section forum where the puzzles and such are if you are. On the home page look down the left side you will see community where the discussion forums and hauling schedule are just click on the hauling schedule for hauling. Though since everybody seems to be using a phone and not a computer of desk top. It probably is different and with that being said I see why things get posted in tractor transporting which if you saw the title as it appears, not a terrible mistake either. IT is actually less incorrect for the police than the ones whining about the ones posting pictures of there gardens in tractor talk or their pickup problems or what have you. Doesn't bother me either way.

Telling a newbie to use the hauling schedule is not "flaming" them.

The proper reaction to such information is, "Oh? I didn't realize that. Thanks!" Instead, feelings are hurt. I don't get it.

By the way, I don't know if this is new, but when you hover over the Tractor Transporting forum, this pops up, complete with a link to the hauling schedule area. It also says the same thing at the top of the forum:

"This forum is NOT for hiring hauling. It is for the discussion of members’ personal equipment, methods they have used moving farm equipment, and tips/advice from by members.
Discussion topics related to how you haul your tractor and the related equipment.
No Business Advertising - These hauling ads are for individual, person-to-person advertising only and is not to be used by hauling companies or professional haulers. No Brokers.
Hauling & Transportation Ads"

By the way, I don't know if this is new, but when you hover over the Tractor Transporting forum, this pops up, complete with a link to the hauling schedule area. It also says the same thing at the top of the forum:

"This forum is NOT for hiring hauling. It is for the discussion of members’ personal equipment, methods they have used moving farm equipment, and tips/advice from by members.
No Business Advertising - These hauling ads are for individual, person-to-person advertising only and is not to be used by hauling companies or professional haulers. No Brokers.
Hauling & Transportation Ads"
That has been there from day 1 of the new forum. They did change the verbiage of it again maybe this weekend. It has been through several iterations. This version makes things a little clearer, but I digress, newbies still are likely to never read the printed instructions.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back