Fast Hitch filler plates

This message is a reply to an archived post by formerly ny bill on December 31, 2020 at 17:28:46.
The original subject was Re: Fast Hitch filler plates.

I'd be willing to buy your NOS spacers if you still have them and willing to sell. Thank you.

Just make your own. Easy and simple. Two pieces of 1/2 x 1 x 13 flat bar is all that you need. Drill a hole or two in one end for some stops and you are in business.

At one time apparently someone had made up a whole bunch of them because several vendors were selling them at the "Red Power Showdown" in Bloomsburg PA back in 2014.

Unfortunately I don't know if there are any still kicking around unsold. Google is not very forthcoming on this particular subject.

I sincerely doubt someone who posted about these spacers 5 years ago is interested in selling them now.

You're going to have to make a set yourself. Don't have a steel yard locally? Too intimidated to go into your local steel supplier? Go with an online metal supplier. I've dealt with Metals Depot. They will cut you a 13" piece of 1/2x1 flat steel for $7.66 each. All up with shipping to my place is $36. Then you don't even need a hacksaw. All you need is a hand drill to make the holes for the cross pins.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back