D2500 Mitsubishi

lower radiator hose for Mitsubishi D2500 2DR7 tractor
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately there isn't much action on Mitsubishis. Someone may be along in time with a source for you.

I have taken an odd hose to a parts store before and explained the problem. The guys doing the hose out back and found some similar but longer with more bends I could cut down. I have also spliced a few together to get bends I needed. Whether or not that will work for you, I can't say. Good luck

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately there isn't much action on Mitsubishis. Someone may be along in time with a source for you.

I have taken an odd hose to a parts store before and explained the problem. The guys doing the hose out back and found some similar but longer with more bends I could cut down. I have also spliced a few together to get bends I needed. Whether or not that will work for you, I can't say. Good luck
I just Googled (duckduckgo) your model and "radiator hoses" and it appears there are a bunch out there. I just don't know what yours looks like to compare to the internet pictures. Or use one of the corrugated, flexible ones. steve

Thank you for your response. I found someone that can make it for me, if it works I will forward his name so if someone else is having a hard time finding a vintage hose, they may contact him.

Attachments

• HOSE.jpg
    HOSE.jpg
    510.9 KB · Views: 5

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back