d 17 gas engine 12:1 compression

mrhud

what pistons do i need to make 12;1 compression 4 1/8 bore stock rods and crank ? what pin hieght do i need ?

Pi R Square. Do the math. 4.125 x4.50. With Firecrader pistons. Don't think you can get that high. But with a flat top piston. Most bang for your buck is to stroke your crank to 5" . Use all your old parts. That will push your pistons up 1/4" it will run really good. H.A.P. I. Of Terrahoute In. Will stroke it for around $800. Do you have your motor apart so you can measure it. And figure how far pistons can come up and not hit a valve.

looking for some flat tops , was hoping someone had it figered out allready to save me a bunch of time checking and measuring parts that just wont work or can be machined to work wont get stroked this year to many other engines to spend money on

looking for some flat tops , was hoping someone had it figered out allready to save me a bunch of time checking and measuring parts that just wont work or can be machined to work wont get stroked this year to many other engines to spend money on
i have a set of flat tops i can sell you.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back