CUB CADET TANK COMMERCIAL ZERO TURN MOWER

lenray

This is a 24 HP HONDA two cylinder gas engine. Maybe a 2004 year. The engine Family is 1 HNXS6712AK. I don't know the model number. I need the----REGULATOR/RECTIFER. I think I need the model number to order this part. Can you folks give me some help- advice. Much appreciated len in micigan.

The engine numbers are stamped in the side of the block. usually on the starter side. Get all of them, usually they are on two lines. The number you posted is probably an emissions or EPA number.

The engine numbers are stamped in the side of the block. usually on the starter side. Get all of them, usually they are on two lines. The number you posted is probably an emissions or EPA number.
FOUND ojah100195 1 TAF2

Are you sure it doesn't read GJAH instead of ojah? I know those can be hard to clean off and read. If it does read GJAH100195 1 TAF2. That would make it a model GXV670 engine
yes I wasn't sure of the first number or letter--thank you. It was dark and using a flashlite. I am sure you are correct. THANKS SO MUCH...

Are you sure it doesn't read GJAH instead of ojah? I know those can be hard to clean off and read. If it does read GJAH100195 1 TAF2. That would make it a model GXV670 engine
There are so many for sale on the internet...I have two of these mowers and just use for my own use. What one would recommend if I BUY ON THE INTERNET????

There are so many for sale on the internet...I have two of these mowers and just use for my own use. What one would recommend if I BUY ON THE INTERNET????
If buying from places such as eBay or Amazon, check the sellers' reviews and reviews of the part to see if most buyers were satisfied with the part. Also, check to see there is any warranty (probably not) or if the seller accepts returns, in case the part doesn't work. If you have bought from these places before, I'm sure you have seen where you can "contact seller" to ask them if it's not stated in the description. I have bought and used some of these cheaper parts and have had both good and bad luck with them. The few times I have gotten a defective part, I contacted the seller, told them the issue and they sent a new one (no charge) without having to return the defective one. Overall, I have had good luck with "cheap internet parts" Hope this helps

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back