I've got some that just came out of the ground yesterday. It was planted plenty early, but it was so dry it just laid there. Corn all the way around it in the same fields is arm pit high, but anyplace there was any clay, it laid until we finally got rain a week ago yesterday. For the most part, the bare spots are big enough that there's no corn to shade out the small stuff, so it should take off. There's some coming up in thin spots where some did come up on time. That might get shaded out.

Same here rrlund, but we are close enough. Never really seen it like this before.

Paul

22 days no rain slowed down everything , except haying . If you didnt get hay up in the window good luck now .
Beans look spotty, but recent rains will it fill in .
Good fall and warmer lake will help everything catch up . What I see today

There is 20 ac of corn out my front door that might make 10 bushels an ac. Looks bad for the insurance co!

Its bad in Central Mo . We really need rain. Corn and beans still look ok. But we will be in trouble soon if it does not rain. Forecasts are not encouraging.

Been cool the last few days, that has helped. Tomorrow supposed to get in the 90s, Im afraid the shallow rooted smaller crops are really going to go backwards in a hurry.

Paul

Boomed and thundered loudly this late afternoon.

From that small cell that passed by 7 miles north of me. Stalled out 25 miles east of me looks like a pretty decent rain from it.

Not a drop on me.

Corn is starting to pineapple.

Paul

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back