cat 65 challenger

Anonymous-0

i am looking at a cat 65 4500hrs 70% tracks 3pt,PTO Can anybody tell me the good,bad or ugly about them THANKS

hope you have flat ground -- i run a deere track tractor and never again , hurt my back -- not very smooth ride

I have a 65e and a 75e. They are not bad horses. I use my pulling scrapers and I don"t think they ride that rough. I know they are beter than Deere. They have floating bogies and Air ride seats. I actually would like to sell mine as I"m not using much anymore. They use about 100 gallons of fuel a day in our use or little more. The tracks are about 20000 to replace but last similar to tires at about same cost. They work really good in soft ground where the wheeled tractors sink. If you have lots of turns while pulling they don"t turn as well as wheeled tractors. They tend to wear injectors out at about 4000 hours so maybe yours have been replaced allready. I really don"t have much trouble with them. Wish they made chip to get little more horsepower out of them. Hard to believe used to farm with A john deere and now want more than 400 horse

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back