Case 830 cab

I have a 69 case 830 comfort king with a case loader and cab. The 830 cab it has is a rear entry with an open back wall to enter the cab.

Did the 830 ever come with a fully enclosed cab with a side entry like the 930 and up did? Would it be possible to take a 930 cab and put it on an 830 without much issue? If not, is there a way to add a door or anything to the back of the cab?

I have what I think is an Egging cab for a 730/830 CK that I would sell really cheap in SD. They did make a cab for the front fuel
tank tractors with a front side door, but you do not see them very often. Making a 930/1030 cab fit is not easy because of the
different fuel tank and seat in different position.

cvphoto95035.jpg

This is my 830 cab with side doors

A cozy cab or year around cab would be your best bet. They
are as good as it gets for after market cabs

I have what I think is an Egging cab for a 730/830 CK that I would sell really cheap in SD. They did make a cab for the front fuel
tank tractors with a front side door, but you do not see them very often. Making a 930/1030 cab fit is not easy because of the
Is your cab still available? I would be very interested. Thank you.

I will agree with you DKASE. I have an extra 1030 cab i was thinking of putting on my 830. The 830 is narrower and would take a bunch of fab work and glass cutting to make it work. I am not a big fan of the looks of the aftermarket cabs but if I had to wrok out in the cold day after day, I would surely enjoy one.

My Case 831C has a cab with side doors.
mvphoto79026.jpg
JT, That looks to be a factory looking cab for an 830. The Case people smarter than me will know the truth. If it was mine, I would add the little flat flambeau fenders like on the 9 and 1030's. Could you take more pictures of that 830 for all of us. Bill

Is your cab still available? I would be very interested. Thank you.
My Egging Cab is available, Door is in the front right next to the fuel tank. Would take $50 for it. May have some cracked glass. Can take another look if interested.

JT, That looks to be a factory looking cab for an 830. The Case people smarter than me will know the truth. If it was mine, I would add the little flat flambeau fenders like on the 9 and 1030's. Could you take more pictures of that 830 for all of us. Bill
JTs cab looks like a cozy cab or year around. The top is a bit confusing as the Sony cab would originally be black and would keep the fenders. The year around is the same but had red tops originally.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back