Alis Chalmers

Barney2391

New User
Hi need help with the serial number for ac is C3904 engine is CE4039G what can you tell me about it and value how many made ect

Hi need help with the serial number for ac is C3904 engine is CE4039G what can you tell me about it and value how many made ect
Here is my reply to your duplicate post on the Tractor & Farm Talk Forum.

Welcome to the forums.

To my knowledge the C serial number list gives the last serial number for the build year, not the first number as many lists do. C12388 was the last serial number in 1941 so yours should be a 1941 tractor by the serial number you posted (C111 was the last serial number in 1940 build year).

Tractor Data Allis Chalmers C

To be realistic about this. You give no description of condition, and no pictures. How do you expect any one to give you a value? Based on what you have provided the value could be anywhere from $100 to $2500 by my estimate. Location can also be a factor.

You can check on Facebook Marketplace and Craigslist in your area and see what ones described similar to yours are advertised for. Remember those are advertised prices and the sold price is generally less.

The small B and C tractors are popular and common.. Not rare.. A half way decent running tractor is about $800. ... like Jim said, depends on tires , paint, rust, does it smoke, leak oil, etc.

2500 for a C?

People ask anything they want, and I saw one advertised for 3200 the other day. A completely, and properly restored one could bring 2500, I believe, but those are few and far between. I just gave a range of what it could be worth based on basically no info, not a "it is worth this" figure.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back