Agco allow 6690 compatible front end loaders

Bradleyy12

New User
Good afternoon,
I am currently looking for a front end loader that is compatible with my agco allis 6690 tractor. It’s 4WD with the cab. All I can find so far are the Westendorf loaders and they are extremely expensive. Can anyone help me out with any knowledge on other loaders that will work?

Good afternoon,
I am currently looking for a front end loader that is compatible with my agco allis 6690 tractor. It’s 4WD with the cab. All I can find so far are the Westendorf loaders and they are extremely expensive. Can anyone help me out with any knowledge on other loaders that will work?
About the best you are going to do is call the dealers for different brands and see what they can offer. You can check salvage yards to see if they have any salvage 6690 units with a loader. Web search "AGCO 6690 salvage tractors" for places to call. Some do show up as well as some others (6670 and 6680) that might have loaders that could fit. The salvage yards may be able to help you find one used that will fit. I suggest you start with calling the All States Ag Parts (YT's parent company) salvage yard nearest you.

Here is a link to their website that has a locations button.

Parts ASAP

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back