Ac 200 brake has oil getting in it

I have a 200 that I have the brakes tore apart on I had to move it the other day and I noticed oil on the tires that appear to be coming from the brake housing area. I do have the large plates off of the brake housing. Is this a common problem? Its hard to see up in there I was just wondering if there is a seal on the splined shaft?

Seems I ve heard of something simular and there was a cap inside the rear end housing came off- had to drain the oil and pull off the 3 pt housing- and silicone the cap back on

It is possible that one or more of the bolt holes are open to the final drive housing. It will not leak while tractor is stopped but when moved oil will be carried up by the bull gear and can come out the bolt hole. Or is the shaft seal leaking? Look close and you can see which it is.

If the inner axle nearing plug has fallen out of place, the transmission will be extremely LOW ON OIL !!! The bull pinion inner seal could be leaking, altho pretty rare, causing the final drive to be overfull, if it is overfull. Check the final drive oil level with a check plug behind the lift arm cylinder.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back