Well the old Troy built tiller

old

Did it's job today. It did take a little bit to get it going like pulling the air cleaner off and holding my hand over the intake but once I did that it fired up and ran till I let it run out of gas and I tilled about 3/4 of my garden. Sort of seemed odd that the ground seems to be sort of wet yet we haven't had all that much rain. I guess having a lot of organic matter in the soil helps a lot. This tiller is the one my dad got brand new back in 1972

I have Grandpa's old merry tiller. It has the original 2 hp Briggs and Stratton. He got it in 1954. He bought the basic model as he only used it to cultivate between narrow rows. It only has 2 of the round spike cultivating wheels, a cycle mower attachment, front drive wheels and a hilling plow. I plant my rows 24" wide. Perfect for hilling corn and potatoes....James

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back