Up date on Linda { not good }

Dutchman

I'm sorry for not letting you know sooner ... 1st my computer just shut down and I had to wait till I got paid to buy another one ....
Linda told the nurse staff that she is tired of it and wanted to kill herself ..{ will that made them send her to the hospital were she was watch }.. A doc check her over and figure out that her UTI infection is being cause by a dead kidney , which is killing her other kidney ...
She can get a operation but it's very risky OR let it go and in a few months she will be dead ...
We talk with a social worker and said it was up to us what we do ... I told them that I was behind Linda all the way with her wishes ... She said she has been in pain for the last 39 years and she is readily to end it ..
So thats the way we left it .... how many months she has I don't know ...
<>
So once again I ask that you will keep us in your prayers and thoughts ..
<>
Tractor related ... the 2024 Case Calendar is at the printer waiting for print ...
.... THANKS ,,, mark

WOW Mark sorry to hear that. None of us are here forever but it's still hard. Praying for Linda you and your family. Richard

thankyou for update
i dont know what to say.
very sorry for the news.
my heart is healing from losses this year

you are in our thoughts and prayers

Mark,
I will continue to keep you and Linda in my daily prayers sir. Lean on the good Lord for guidance.
Kow Farmer Kurt

(quoted from post at 03:14:16 09/17/23)
I'm sorry for not letting you know sooner ... 1st my computer just shut down and I had to wait till I got paid to buy another one ....
Linda told the nurse staff that she is tired of it and wanted to kill herself ..{ will that made them send her to the hospital were she was watch }.. A doc check her over and figure out that her UTI infection is being cause by a dead kidney , which is killing her other kidney ...
She can get a operation but it's very risky OR let it go and in a few months she will be dead ...
We talk with a social worker and said it was up to us what we do ... I told them that I was behind Linda all the way with her wishes ... She said she has been in pain for the last 39 years and she is readily to end it ..
So thats the way we left it .... how many months she has I don't know ...
&lt;&gt;
So once again I ask that you will keep us in your prayers and thoughts ..
&lt;&gt;
Tractor related ... the 2024 Case Calendar is at the printer waiting for print ...
.... THANKS ,,, mark

Prayers from Brooklyn Presbytery Church -Brooklyn Ia. Chuck Machinist

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back