Speedometer drive on 445

Nebr. MM

I would like to get the speedometer going on my MM 445. The drive down on the brake is shot, any ideas out there for fixing or replacing? Thanks

I have a couple of 445's that we are going to part out. I have the name of the fellow that is reproducing that fiber pick up drive gear. 308-940-0255 Jeff

Were they all fiber was thinking when I found one in a salvage yard it was steel, but it's been a few years. chris

I replaced the speedometer on my Minneapolis Moline 445, but it reads about 20% as fast as it should. Shows about 4 mph at full speed on the road. Stiener sent a replacement gauge cluster, but it works the same way. Any suggestions? Dave

I replaced the speedometer on my Minneapolis Moline 445, but it reads about 20% as fast as it should. Shows about 4 mph at full speed on the road. Stiener sent a replacement gauge cluster, but it works the same way. Any suggestions? DaveRatio has to be wrong
Gear ratio can't be correct. Either in head or # of teeth on drive gear. I used setup off a 5 Star. Both diesels.

I replaced the speedometer on my Minneapolis Moline 445, but it reads about 20% as fast as it should. Shows about 4 mph at full speed on the road. Stiener sent a replacement gauge cluster, but it works the same way. Any suggestions? Dave
Those Steiner gauge clusters look nice but are not very accurate.

Were they all fiber was thinking when I found one in a salvage yard it was steel, but it's been a few years. chris
Back in the mid '90s when I tried to repair the speedometer on my 335, MM Del sold me the driven gear. Wendell Everett sold me the drive gear. The drive gear was steel, the driven gear was fiber/plastic, whatever.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back