Scrap or Sell old tractors??

Sbrock74

New User
Hello all… i have two old tractors that I need removed from the property ASAP. It doesn’t matter to me if they are hauled away to the scrap yard or if someone buys them; regardless, I would like to at least make a little money. One is a 1974 Case AgriKing 1070 and the other I am unsure… it is marked with Nuffeld but Long is on top of it. I wish I could provide more info, however, I am not familiar with tractors. All I know is that I need to get rid of these two tractors ASAP. I’ve attacked pics below. Any advice, suggestions, insight is very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Stacie
67B06C26-731E-4EF5-AE12-850360D7F3B1.jpeg

Attachments

• A2FE9CB4-7726-4C39-9E92-6838EB6F82EB.jpeg
    A2FE9CB4-7726-4C39-9E92-6838EB6F82EB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 47
  • F8D49AD2-A9C4-4659-801F-57369000BFCD.jpeg
    F8D49AD2-A9C4-4659-801F-57369000BFCD.jpeg
    900 KB · Views: 49
Hello all… i have two old tractors that I need removed from the property ASAP. It doesn’t matter to me if they are hauled away to the scrap yard or if someone buys them; regardless, I would like to at least make a little money. One is a 1974 Case AgriKing 1070 and the other I am unsure… it is marked with Nuffeld but Long is on top of it. I wish I could provide more info, however, I am not familiar with tractors. All I know is that I need to get rid of these two tractors ASAP. I’ve attacked pics below. Any advice, suggestions, insight is very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Stacie View attachment 3273
Welcome to the Forums.

Your post belongs in an ad in the Classifieds (located in the Marketplace section of the site) as you want to get some money for them (aka selling them). The discussion forums are not intended for such use. This particular forum is intended for folks to report their interaction (good or bad) with buyers or sellers, not for selling or disposing of things. As such it doesn't get as much viewing as other forums.

You should include the general location of the tractors as well, this site has worldwide members.

Here is a link to the Classifieds:

YT Classified Ads

Welcome to the Forums.

Your post belongs in an ad in the Classifieds (located in the Marketplace section of the site) as you want to get some money for them (aka selling them). The discussion forums are not intended for such use. This particular forum is intended for folks to report their interaction (good or bad) with buyers or sellers, not for selling or disposing of things. As such it doesn't get as much viewing as other forums.

You should include the general location of the tractors as well, this site has worldwide members.

Here is a link to the Classifieds:

YT Classified Ads
Thank you so much for this information! I’ll repost in the Classifieds section.
Much appreciated,
Stacie

Thanks!
Stacie View attachment 3273
Not sure where you are located at, but this sites host All States Ag Parts has many salvage yards located across the US and buys tractors and equipment for salvage. This may be an option if you are wanting to move them quickly. Their contact number is 855-530-3812

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back