Need skid steer hauled from Decatur IL to Effingham IL

programmer71

New User
I need a Bobcat T630 skid steer hauled from H&E Equipment Services in Decatur, IL to a rural address about 12 miles south of Effingham, IL. It weighs 8500 pounds. It is about 11.5 feet long (including bucket) and 6.1 feet wide. Has to be moved by October 9th.

If not moved yet look at hot shot companies or as a partial load with bigger trucks or companies. Needing to move it right way like this cuts the chances for lower cost hauling for you. For just 75 miles why not just rent a trailer and haul it your self. probably cheaper and only take a couple hours maybe three hours with load time and all. Then I can list some companies for you if you want. Valley Transportation in Grand meadow MN is one They haul this type of equipment all the time.

(quoted from post at 02:18:31 10/05/23) If not moved yet look at hot shot companies or as a partial load with bigger trucks or companies. Needing to move it right way like this cuts the chances for lower cost hauling for you. For just 75 miles why not just rent a trailer and haul it your self. probably cheaper and only take a couple hours maybe three hours with load time and all. Then I can list some companies for you if you want. Valley Transportation in Grand meadow MN is one They haul this type of equipment all the time.

I found a guy who hauls heavy equipment- fair price too. Supposed to deliver on Monday or Tuesday. I have a trailer, but no truck big enough for the job. It seems trucks are simply unavailable to rent. I d appreciate it if you listed a few companies though, in case my current plan falls through somehow. Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back