Need hose that goes from hydraulic tank to hydraulic motor on 1980 Ford 445 diesel

gnc23

New User
Continuing restoration on 1980 Ford 445 diesel tractor. Need the hose that goes from hydraulic tank to hydraulic pump. I have the part #D8NNP894AA from the parts manual but only thing that comes up in search are hydraulic hoses with fittings. The hose that was on tractor is just a 2" I.d. molded rubber hose with wire inside that just slides on with hose clamps to the hydraulic tank and slides on to hydraulic pump but, there are a couple molded bends in the hose so I can't just use a straight hose or one with a 90 or 45 bend. I went to auto parts to try and find radiator hoses with similar bends with no luck. Wondering if anyone knows a superceded part # or any input would be appreciated. Thank u.

Awesome, thank u. It's crazy cuz I looked on Messicks and didn't find it. I must've typed the # in wrong. Anyhow, thank u for your help.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back