Mitsubishi MT372d rear axle seal replacement

Sfath

Hi all,

I need to do a rear axle seal replacement Mitsubishi on my MT372d but I can't seem to find it in my repair manual. It's one of those photocopy manuals with some pages a little hard to read. Does anyone know which page it is on, or if they can just post a shot of it here? Also, do anyone know if I have to take the case off to the rear axle shaft housing? I appreciate any help!

Regards Sfath

Chapter 6
file:///C:/Users/Lenovo/Downloads/MITSUBISHI MT372 REPAIR MANUAL.pdf
WOW....... As uneducated as i am in computers. It's good thing we have people like used red NM here to protect us from our self .

This post was edited by Jo Bird on 08/16/2022 at 09:02 am.

Nice try jobird, but all you did was show us the ..file
tree.. to the location of the document on your
computer. If one of you would open your email you
could save a copy of the pdf manual and share it by
email. Other wise you would have to find a hosting site
for it and upload it to there. Then share the URL for it
here, the URL is probably better known as the web
address. Doing that could get you into some copyright
issues. However it is done fairly frequently here.

Hi and thanks Jo Bird!

But in section 6.3 it says - to replace diff shaft oil seals and bearings, remove final case from transmission case in order to permit their replacement. How to remove the final case is explained in "disassembly of the final case." But it's not in section 6 and I also cannot find it anywhere else that lists the "disassembly of the final case." Do you know what section it explains that?

(quoted from post at 23:59:47 08/16/22)
Hi and thanks Jo Bird!

But in section 6.3 it says - to replace diff shaft oil seals and bearings, remove final case from transmission case in order to permit their replacement. How to remove the final case is explained in "disassembly of the final case." But it's not in section 6 and I also cannot find it anywhere else that lists the "disassembly of the final case." Do you know what section it explains that?
Safth
Most likely it would be covered under sec. 5, Transmission. If i am correct in my thinking, they share the same cavity separated by a web.

Jo Bird, thanks again for helping me out before with that PDF repair manual for my MT372! Do you, or anyone else, have a link to PDF for the owners instruction manual too? It's a small booklet unlike the repair manual. I appreciate any help because the photocopied book I bought has many photos that are too blurry or dark.

Sfath , sorry I don't have one or know where to get one. As you say most reprints are not quality copies ..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back