Mahindra Injection Pump for old 475 DI

After buying this tractor a few days ago I discovered it is nearly impossible to get parts. I need a diesel injection pump in rebuildable condition to replace the bad one on this tractor. The one I have has broken parts on the fuel shut off and governor. I am hoping someone here might know of a salvage yard, or individual that might have one of these old 3 cylinder MICO injection pumps, or maybe direct me to somewhere that I might have some luck finding one.
cvphoto149869.jpg

cvphoto149870.jpg

If you're looking in the United States you probably have one of the handful of those that were imported.

If I'm not mistaken thats one of the models that's a clone of the old IH B250/B275/B414 models. Unfortunately the engine isn't a clone as all those old "Bradford-built" tractors had 4-cylinder engines...

I saw a 475-DI at this salvage yard in N Arkansas when I was looking around for MF180 parts. I remember it because I have a 475-DI. Dont recall if it had the injection pump or not. Honeymanntractorparts.com. 870.715.7495. Nice folks

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back