Mahindra eMax 20

DaveH (NY)

Guys, I have been part of this forum for many years, I know if anyone can give me an answer it's from this group! I recently bought a Mahindra eMax 20 with loader, backhoe, and belly mower, I'm getting ready to do it's first 50 hour service and I'm trying to find a cross reference for the oil and transmission filters so I don't have to order them from Mahindra or take a 2 hour drive!If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it!

You might want to do that research at a later date.

I would buy the Mahindra oil and filters, go on record for buying them for warranty purposes.

Then you will have the old filter to cross reference the numbers.

Yes, i tell my daughters the same thing, get your oil/Transmission fluid etc changed at the dealer where they buy it, for warranty purpose !!

I agree, the only thing I could add is to ask them to give clear written definition of warranty "trespass". If the substitution is sanctioned, no issue. Jim

Do at least the first and second with Mahindra filters and oil,keep the receipt so they can void the warranty by saying you used the wrong product.

I'm thinking of one similar, only no backhoe, just a loader and belly mower. If you don't mind give us the good, the bad, and the ugly and would you buy it again? Thanks, TDF

When we bought our last Subaru the I told the salesman I usually change my own oil, he said be sure to use Subaru filters to retain warranty. Last winter I had it changed at a Subaru dealer in Arizona, and they used an aftermarket filter, and charged me $105 for an oil change and tire rotation, never again! We can order genuine Subaru filters online for about $8.

Ever use Google? I just highlighted Mahindra eMax20 from your text, and added oil filter, and 6 of them popped up to fit your tractor, one of them being an OEM.

I have to tell you I am a long time tractor owner and have always had old Fords, I moved to Florida and sold everything because I didn’t think I would need a tractor any longer! I was wrong! I looked around to see first of all who had the smallest compact tractor since I have a small piece of property and this eMax 20 was a perfect fit in that category! Ok so the good is it out performs what I thought it would do, I did some landscaping with it and was able to lift the bags of stone from Lowe’s fairly easy which was a huge surprise! Also good is 4 wheel drive which I never had before, the mid and rear PTO is a plus, the quick mount loader and backhoe are a breeze on and off! The bad I honestly can’t think of anything truly bad! I would like an addition of rear hydraulics but that’s it. The ugly I had a fuel tank leak at the seam. Would I buy it again, yes in a minute I’m very happy with it.

I have an Max 24 HST your tractors predecessor. Tough little machine. More tractor than it looks. I have 700 odd hour on my 2013,and the only problem I have had is bad hoses.
Things I don't like:
High range is good for mowing or traveling.
Low range is a working fool, but slow
You need to remove side cover to check the oil. The stick is buried deep, need sunlight or a flashlight to see it well.
They put split pedal turning brakes on it. I don't know what good they do on a wide front FWA, but there they are. They also reside on the right floorboard along with the forward reverse control. to use the you need to swing your left foot over and use both feet on the right hand side of the platform.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back