Mahindra 7520/Loader

WNYBill

Realize this isn't an old tractor, but hope sombody can give me some information before I go look at it.

Please, the good, bad and ugly?

Bill

My neighbors 2017 65HP Mahindra had an electrical short under instrument cluster. Tractor needed new wiring harness & cluster & was at dealers waiting on parts for 2 months.
Good luck.

The big problem is dealer support for most of those odd make and model of tractors. The guy selling will not be there when you need parts or service even to get warranty work done.

Well it better be really cheap. Like the others say, dealer support from Mahindra is not really good. So you may have a good local dealer but he may not get parts in a timely fashion from Mahindra.

Customer has a 6500 mfwd with a loader. He beats it to death. He ruined a front hub assembly by running it out of oil after wrapping mesh wrap around the shaft and that ruined the input seal. He kept running it until the steel on steel cut the hub/axle in two pieces. I took it apart in HIS shed. It took over six months to get all the needed parts for the front axle/hub. It is a tough tractor for the beating he gives it but we have just about jumped around every bit of the factory wiring harness. The hydraulics are not near as good as a NH/JD/CIH tractor of that size. They are really crude in a lot of ways.

Also the factory five year warranty is not worth the paper it is written on.

People complain about the Mahindra hydraulics and electronics. I also hear you pay for the parts shipping when under warranty. Buy a John Deere or Kabota.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back