John Deere 567 baler

Does someone have a diagram of the 567 baler rollers with their number? I got some new plastic pieces that’s supposed to help with net wrapping issues. They said the part goes on #11 and 12 roller. Just wanted to make sure I get it right. Thanks.

Last edited:
Does someone have a diagram of the 567 baler rollers with their number? I got some new plastic pieces that’s supposed to help with net wrapping issues. They said the part goes between 11 and 12. Just wanted to make sure I get it right. Thanks.
It would seem there would be a drawing or instruction sheet with the parts telling you what 11 and 12 are, different drawings can have different numbers on the same parts. Someone will likely have your answer. In the meantime here is a link to the 567 parts book online.

467 and 567 Round Balers - PC2840

You can download (and save) a free copy of the operator's manual at

JD Ag and Turf Bookstore

Click on Equipment Publications.

Enter 567 in the model search box and search.

You should get 3 choices for 567 balers, pick the one for the serial number range your baler falls in.

Click the Download icon at the right of the title to download a free copy of the manual to your device.

No instructions or pics. I just happened to stop by dealership and my mechanic mentioned JD came out with these plastic pieces to help keep the net from wrapping on the top roller. He said they were easy to install. Lol, maybe for most other people. Thanks.

No instructions or pics. I just happened to stop by dealership and my mechanic mentioned JD came out with these plastic pieces to help keep the net from wrapping on the top roller. He said they were easy to install. Lol, maybe for most other people. Thanks.
No harm in asking him for a little clarification, he told you about them, he may have a copy of a service bulletin or can show (or at least describe them by name) what 11 and 12 he is referring to.

No harm in asking him for a little clarification, he told you about them, he may have a copy of a service bulletin or can show (or at least describe them by name) what 11 and 12 he is referring to.
I’m headed his way this morning. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-03 072613.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-03 072613.png
    226.5 KB · Views: 10
Thanks, Jim. I see the notes I missed. Number 19 in the picture is referred to as #11 top tension roll. So, the plastic pieces may go on #11, the top idler roll, and #12, the center tension roll, based on him being told #11 and #12?
That is correct, top 2 rollers on the bale where the belts change directions. No service bulletin. Came out in the winter specials. Takes 3 pieces for 5’ baler and 2 pieces for 4’ balers plus clips. Supposed to guide the net better to keep it from wrapping on large top roller.

Attachments

• IMG_3246.jpeg
    IMG_3246.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, Jim. I see the notes I missed. Number 19 in the picture is referred to as #11 top tension roll. So, the plastic pieces may go on #11, the top idler roll, and #12, the center tension roll, based on him being told #11 and #12?
You're welcome I had to revert back to my old lectures from owner of JD dealership owner when I was first employed to ""always read part # descriptions & footnotes"" so I could determine roller ID #s. I wonder what INSTRUCTION represents?
Screenshot 2024-05-03 085309.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back