J D 1.5 E restored from N Dakota--need mag re magnetized

correct

New User
after finishing with complete restore on the engine from Upham ND i find it wont start cause only 2 volts out of cheaned up Magneto . where can i send it to restore megnetisim please , just say down with dad in law (102 yrs old) and we went thru it at the home --he says its right but low volts
I want tp pull it and send just it out --he needs to hear it run again and is waiting (russ in Mich)

after finishing with complete restore on the engine from Upham ND i find it wont start cause only 2 volts out of cheaned up Magneto . where can i send it to restore megnetisim please , just say down with dad in law (102 yrs old) and we went thru it at the home --he says its right but low volts
I want tp pull it and send just it out --he needs to hear it run again and is waiting (russ in Mich)
You could try this place, they seem to do nice work.

https://www.magneto-repair.com/This is who I send mine to

I have a charger here in mid Mn. if you still need it done. Thanks.

Go to a web page for Lightening Magnetos. They offer a replace magnet for Deere mags which is made of rare earth materials (i.e. modern magnets) and they really spice things up. Hope this helps!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back