Here is my 47 Chevy

It has been a two-year project to restore this 1947 3600. It has a 235 six in it. That's what it had when I bought it. I wanted the stock running gear, No mods to anything on the chassis. A few enhancements like a Gear Vendors overdrive behind the SM420 four speed, two progressive two-barrel weber carbs, duel exhaust manifold, and a Radio. I'm not quite done yet, I got a little too aggressive with the windshield and cracked the driver's side. I have a new one, then I can finish the trim and head-liner.
mvphoto109356.jpg

It has been a two-year project to restore this 1947 3600. It has a 235 six in it. That's what it had when I bought it. I wanted the stock running gear, No mods to anything on the chassis. A few enhancements like a Gear Vendors overdrive behind the SM420 four speed, two progressive two-barrel weber carbs, duel exhaust manifold, and a Radio. I'm not quite done yet, I got a little too aggressive with the windshield and cracked the driver's side. I have a new one, then I can finish the trim and head-liner.
mvphoto109356.jpg

mvphoto109356.jpg
Two more 47s
IMG_3828.jpeg

It has been a two-year project to restore this 1947 3600.

Two years ! Wow ! You were working hard.
While I appreciate keeping the original patina. I know how much time it takes to put that much shine on an old truck.
I helped a friend years ago with a Ford . I do bodywork for a living and still had 100s of hours in it . Not to mention all the time he had with the drivetrain and assembly.
Good job.

Wow, that is just like Ole Blue, our farm truck. It was given to a neighbor who was going to restore it as an attraction at his pumpkin patch outdoor events. It is still behind his barn 16 years later. I first thought it might be the same '47.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back