Happy Thanksgiving

jon f mn

I want to wish all my good friends here a happy Thanksgiving! Hope all are doing well and enjoy the day. I'll be cooking as usual today, but with less fa.ily here than usual. Only 2 of my kids and their families will make it this year. But that should be plenty still.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. I'm doing some of the cooking too. Put some pork loins on the smoker a couple hours ago.
cvphoto167312.jpg

Thanks Jon. My wife is making chili. It is my favorite. After we eat, my boys and I are going to unload that semi load of cases. I hope to have pics in a few hours. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Bill

Jon, Happy Thanksgiving, Today is the day our family give thanks for everything Health,friends,We always try to donate time helping feed the less fortunate.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jon. And, also to all the CASE fans here. Thanks for helping keep the CASE legacy alive.

Don,
I also want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Will send you a longer email in a few days.
Al

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back