Galloway 5hp Hit & Miss carburetor?

#Ike1961

New User
Trying to find what fitting is needed to hook the fuel supply line to the carburetor on a GALLOWAY (5hp) Hit and Miss.
I’m attempting to included two photos.
Fuel line connects to the threads on the right side of the second photo.
Looks like about 18 threads per inch.
Anybody know where I can get a fittings for this?

Attachments

• IMG_9789.jpeg
    IMG_9789.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9921.jpeg
    IMG_9921.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
Trying to find what fitting is needed to hook the fuel supply line to the carburetor on a GALLOWAY (5hp) Hit and Miss.
I wonder if the attaching part is similar to half of a pipe union that would have been used with plumbing for "lighting gas" in houses "back in the day?

I looked on the 'net for such things with no luck, tho.

3gViJzd.jpeg

The left side of the image above shows a modern version of what I am talking about.

I wonder if a place that rescues and resells parts and pieces of old houses would have anything similar?

Just a thought!

I wonder if the attaching part is similar to half of a pipe union that would have been used with plumbing for "lighting gas" in houses "back in the day?

I looked on the 'net for such things with no luck, tho.

3gViJzd.jpeg

The left side of the image above shows a modern version of what I am talking about.

I wonder if a place that rescues and resells parts and pieces of old houses would have anything similar?

Just a thought!
Thank you for your reply, I think you are correct. I was able to find out the maker of the carburetor and that lead me to a supplier who makes the union.
Flywheel Supply in Iowa.

This might help to have:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back