Ford Industrial Engine in Chipper

treereleaf

New User
I have a small older drum "chuck and duck" chipper powered by a Ford Industrial Engine. Here are the numbers from the stamped plate on the block.

SERIAL: 5188-F29KC
TYPE: B8PD-6002-GP
OPTIONS: SO-134

IMG_5778.jpg

On the opposite side of the block I believe are the casting numbers from what I've read online so far.

IMG_5775.jpg

I'm looking to get parts to do a tune-up like plugs, wires, cap and rotor etc. Not sure what kit to buy, I believe based on what I've read and the options number being SO-134 it's a 60's Ford industrial motor.

Any advice on where I can get parts or more information on my motor would be appreciated.

I have a small older drum "chuck and duck" chipper powered by a Ford Industrial Engine. Here are the numbers from the stamped plate on the block.

SERIAL: 5188-F29KC
TYPE: B8PD-6002-GP
OPTIONS: SO-134

View attachment 66002

On the opposite side of the block I believe are the casting numbers from what I've read online so far.

View attachment 66003

I'm looking to get parts to do a tune-up like plugs, wires, cap and rotor etc. Not sure what kit to buy, I believe based on what I've read and the options number being SO-134 it's a 60's Ford industrial motor.

Any advice on where I can get parts or more information on my motor would be appreciated.
I had the 172 in my self propelled sprayer. Good engine. I got all tune up parts right off the shelf at Napa.

Any idea where to look for spark plug wires? I know I'm gonna need a specific set to match the distributor. Thanks.
How about right here from the sponsors and host of this YT forum?
For $15 shipping, you can order up to $249 worth of parts. After that, shipping is free.

How about right here from the sponsors and host of this YT forum?
For $15 shipping, you can order up to $249 worth of parts. After that, shipping is free.

Thanks a bunch, I'll be ordering shortly!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back