Ford 5030 Loader Mount Brackets

Baby John

New User
My son recently bought a Ford 5030 2WD tractor and then later on, stumbled on a good deal on a Wood Dual 195 Loader for it. But...his tractor doesn't have the loader mounting brackets. We've searched high and low for the brackets with no luck. Throwing this out there just in case someone may have also chased this rabbit and might have some suggestions on where to find them. Or possibly find someone who has some for sale. We've heard that there were other model tractors with the same frame so maybe someone knows of the other models that match his 5030. Seems like maybe it was a 4630 or maybe a 4610.

Lastly...we're thinking if we can at least find the brackets that would mount to his tractor that we could modify them to fit the Woods loader.

Thanks in advance

I don’t know anything about Du-Al loaders but with the Farmhand and Allied loaders I do have I can say, there’s no such thing as a good deal on a loader if it doesn’t come with brackets to fit your tractor
Farmhand brackets are not to hard to make and I’ve had to make a few, no way I could or would make brackets for the Allied I have
4000, 4600, 4610, 4630 and 3930 all would use the same style mounts your 5030 would need, only with the 4 cylinder engine yours is about 6-8” longer

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back