Farmall disc identification

Hello all, years ago I bought a pair of discs for my cub. I have to look at them again but I believe the discs were 12” in diameter. The problem was the shanks were only 1” in diameter so it would not fit the clamps in the cultivator tool bar which I believe accommodate 1 3/16” diameter shank. What did I buy, a disc for a lowboy cub and what are they worth to sell? I have no use for them. Thanks Bib

Found pic of what I have. Looks like 10” disc diameter but that could be worn down who knows. But the shank diameter was 1” and too small for tool bar clamp.
IMG_1474.jpeg
IMG_1475.jpeg

Those don't look IH to me, seems like the IH ones I've seen all had 4 bolt hubs. Are the disks flat or dished? Hard to tell in the photos. You might figure out a way to sleeve the shank with some pipe that would fit in the clamps. Kinda janky I know, but might work. Failing that, torch and welder would fix them good enough for garden work. I don't have a clue as to what they're worth but if you don't want to mess with them and are interested in selling (and willing to ship to Arkansas), send me a message.

Mac

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back