E-mail notification ??

Hemmjo

When posting a message on this forum I always check the box to
receive notifications. I never get any.

Do you get a notification when there is a reply to the thread you
posted in or only iif there is a response to your post in that thread?

Just curious.

Someone else will have to jump in here who actually gets notifications. You are supposed to, but there are some issues because of the Classic View/Modern View mixture. Like if your post gets responded to on Modern, you won't get notification unless you've gone into your profile and checked the box for notifications. Then you should get all notifications.

The only thing is, that you said you aren't getting any, you should get some from Classic View. If that is the case, it could be that your notifications are going to your spam folder or worse, your provider just refuses them.

I just looked at your email and it looks like it is correct so that's probably ruled out.

Whatever the case, the problem will be completely gone on the 28th at Noon Central. Notifications work like expected on the new system and aren't even put to your providers spam folder. We are using a different email method and your provider won't block them as spam as some do now.

Someone else will have to jump in here who actually gets notifications. You are supposed to, but there are some issues because of the Classic View/Modern View mixture. Like if your post gets responded to on Modern, you won't get notification unless you've gone into your profile and checked the box for notifications. Then you should get all notifications.

The only thing is, that you said you aren't getting any, you should get some from Classic View. If that is the case, it could be that your notifications are going to your spam folder or worse, your provider just refuses them.

I just looked at your email and it looks like it is correct so that's probably ruled out.

Whatever the case, the problem will be completely gone on the 28th at Noon Central. Notifications work like expected on the new system and aren't even put to your providers spam folder. We are using a different email method and your provider won't block them as spam as some do now.
I've been trying to block email notifications!

I've been trying to block email notifications!
I saw the other thread. Since you unchecked all the boxes, they should start slowing down. One thing about the preferences that has happened to me several times, is the Save button is not very obvious. I've checked or unchecked the boxes, then browsed away and nothing of the changes are saved.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back