Cultipacker wheels

caterpillar guy

How thick are new cultipacker wheels and how much will they wear down in diameter. Mine are 16-3/4 to 17 inch and the parts book shows them being either 18 inch or 20 inch notched. Didn't know they could wear that much on the OD . Actually never really thought about it.

What brand?. I ran 2 different JD 950's, the new one was 1" bigger than the old one. This was the V style. We ran the old one on all 1000 acres of wheat planting in the fall for 11 years + a lot of other acres each year. Some double cropped. I have seen some brands that looked plumb wore out. Some sprocket rolls almost smooth. I have seen some real old double smooth corrugated style rollers on IHC models that still look brand new. I don't think the rollers were that big, the bigger the less revolutions. I know Bearcat wore bad but they had an odd design with sprockets and very noisy, seemed very loose....James

Brillion packer. I measured them tonight and they measured more like about 17-17 3/4 the ones I measures. So I guess they are not to bad a shape for the age they are. Not sure just how old it is but the model number is a wpw-128 SN is 114831. It's a 30 foot model.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back