Case 400 411

kub6040

I have bought a 411 row crop wide front lp with eagle hitch . I would like to know the good bad and the ugly

Nothing but good, live power, eagle hitch (nearly all three point equipment will work w/minor modifications).51 horsepower from a 251ci engine. Steer fairly easily w/o power steering. Well maybe one bad, seat suspension is rubber mounted torsion springs, not always available and longevity can be an issue. One must remember that the 400 series came out in 1955 and were produced for 3 year I think so your looking at 65+ year old tractor. gobble

Tom that is what I am speaking of gonna need a few parts , 3 point rockshaft housing is broken and may want to build a new engine for power thinking 284 or 301 ?

Those parts would be available in most salvage yards. As far as the engine, any block from the original through the 504 will bolt in with the exception of the 9330 6spd, so you have many options. I have a 301 in mine.

(quoted from post at 13:05:05 06/17/23) I have bought a 411 row crop wide front lp with eagle hitch . I would like to know the good bad and the ugly

I had one for about 30 years. ABSOLUTELY the toughest tractor ever made, by any manufacturer!!
My biggest problem was the strength of the 6-volt ignition.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back