Broken Bow Ne. video

I saw the video this morning. I had heard rumors you guys were working on something good. There is no quit in that G!

Last edited:
I saw the video this morning. I had heard rumors you guys were working on something good. There is no quit in that G!
It just goes. Doesn't pull down at all and has lots of rpms left at the end.

Must have a lectric thing-ofabob. Lol. Good job guys! You-all going to oak grove? That is where the HP will be. Thursday Friday and Saturday last of this Month. I'm going to try to pull farm stock with my 435 JD. And a little faster with the D17.

Must have a lectric thing-ofabob. Lol. Good job guys! You-all going to oak grove? That is where the HP will be. Thursday Friday and Saturday last of this Month. I'm going to try to pull farm stock with my 435 JD. And a little faster with the D17.
We've got rooms but not sure if we will make it. Princeton for sure the way it sounds. Yhanks for warning me about the 435. Now I will bring some ear plugs along!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back