BHX190 Backhoe

matthies

Does CaseIH have online manuals? And is anybody familiar with this unit, as I want to use it on a closed center system, and the valve stack is made for open center hydraulics. These are used on DX series tractors. Didn't find asnything in the parts book. thanks

They SELL manuals. I've never seen where CaseIH provides manuals for free.

If you just attach the backhoe to a remote outlet and latch the lever forward it should work okay as long as you're using it fairly continuously. When you're going to be setting for a bit I'd recommend putting the remote into float position so you're not continuously running the pump on demand while the tractor sits.

That's how I run the joystick valve on my Maxxum tractor. The power beyond is hard to find these days, and a load sense joystick valve is crazy expensive, so I just run a cheap open center valve on the #2 remote. I set the remote latch so that I can select between power and float, and float the #2 remote any time I'm traveling any distance.

Probably doesn't hurt a darn thing but it makes me feel better. The tractor makes some hydraulic hissing noises any time you turn the steering while the #2 remote is flowing to the loader valve. Floating the #2 remote makes the hissing stop.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back