Attn: Ollie junkie

nashranch

Is there still a olliejunkie around that lives in Veneta area? This is Mike at NashRanch in Walterville area. I talked many times with ArleninOr....RIP Arlen. Anyway i've got a guy from Oakridge coming by one of these days. He says he has a Oliver 55 and 88. I thought of you.. Can i give him your name and number in case he needs parts?

Is there still a olliejunkie around that lives in Veneta area? This is Mike at NashRanch in Walterville area. I talked many times with ArleninOr....RIP Arlen. Anyway i've got a guy from Oakridge coming by one of these days. He says he has a Oliver 55 and 88. I thought of you.. Can i give him your name and number in case he needs parts?
You might try starting a "Conversation "with him as he has not logged in here since 12/12/2023.

On a PC. click the envelope to the right of your username at upper right of screen to start.

The "Conversation" feature is an in-house, private messaging feature. Your PM will go to his registered email address.
Unless you include an email address neither of you will know the others email address unless you want it known and exchange them in your PM's.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back