1206 steering hydraulic lines

I need to replace the two hydraulic lines that run from left side near the left battery then up and over the air cleaner and then to the top of the radiator left side. When I do so do I need to bleed the air out of the system somehow?

I need to replace the two hydraulic lines that run from left side near the left battery then up and over the air cleaner and then to the top of the radiator left side. When I do so do I need to bleed the air out of the system somehow?
The air will be worked out as you steer "lock to lock" a few times.

Just to be correct, I believe your talking about the oil cooler lines, rubber hoses. Do not use any type of heater hose. They will not last. Those hose are hydraulic tolerate. Other posts are correct, will bleed itself.

I'm told to keep them straight on the cooler another words don't switch them when reconnecting them. It is supposed to matter which one is on which. I have tried to keep them straight though I also believe I have mixed them up with no issues I know of from it. Just a caution on that. This is on my 806 about the same tractor

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back